Seven years ago I suddenly found myself in the middle of a company at the begging of its activity, which just implemented new software – WizCount. I said to myself – “This is a challenge” and because I love challenges, I have started a new trip, full of satisfactions. A professional team stood by me and supported me.
Shortly after, we needed something more – more easy to use and more useful for management reporting. We found out about WizPro, which offered a wider perspective and here we were, trapped in its spell. Its complex functionalities reduced our work at least 50%.
I would count just some of its advantages:
- The menus logical structure, the possibility to import/ export from/ to Excel
- Incomes and expenses highlight on profit and cost centers
- Easy database interrogation
- The possibility to work with multiple subsidiaries on the same database, limiting operating and visualization rights
- Business rules features for all operations
- Standard and OLAP reporting.