Software as a Service (SaaS) is an accessible model to deliver software solutions and became more and more preferred by the users, due to the advantages it brings as compared to the classical versions. SaaS means hosting the applications – by their supplier or specialized companies – while the customer accesses them through a communication network (usually the Internet).
- significantly cutting investments in hardware equipments and other internal IT resources;
- minimum initial costs, by spacing out payments in monthly moderate fees;
- data base security through automatic backup and recovery services.
Wizrom enjoys having over 500 clients with almost 1,500 users using professional hosting services in a Data Center. You may join them and take advantage of the following services:
- hardware equipments (database server, application server, back-up server, etc.);
- licenses (windows server, terminal services, antivirus);
- firewall for secure data access;
- internet access in datacenter;
- maintenance services for equipments;
- electricity, redundant sources;
- daily back-up services for applications and databases;
- recovery in case of necessity.